- This event has passed.
Donor Remembrance Day
Donor Remembrance Day is a day in which we all come together to honor and celebrate our Donor Heroes who have given the gift of life through organ, eye and tissue donation. Together we “plant” forget-me-not flowers to symbolize that these heroes and their gifts will always be remembered. This virtual event will be a way for families to connect and continue to honor their loved one’s memory.
- Visit the Donor Remembrance Day website
- Explore the welcome page that displays the virtual garden of Donor Hero dedications and stories
- Remember Your Hero: submit your Donor Hero story and “plant” a forget-me-not flower in the virtual dedication garden
- Share the Donor Remembrance Day page through social media
- Update your Facebook profile page with the forget-me-not frame. Click on “How to Participate” on the header bar, look for the Facebook icon and click on “Donor Remembrance Day Frame”, follow the guidance.
- Use #DonorRemembranceDay on social media
- Watch the garden grow