Consider Organizing Your Own Awareness/Fundraising Event
Many donor families, recipients and passionate supporters of organ, eye and tissue donation have organized their own unique awareness and/or fundraising events. These generous examples of giving assist the agency in different ways. They provide funds to help Legacy of Hope’s public education efforts reach even more communities in Alabama. They also make great strides in reaching out to provide valuable information about registering as an organ, eye and tissue donor.
- Event date.
- Intended audience.
- An example of the flyer or promotional materials.
- If this is a fundraising event, the flyer/promotional materials that describe how funds raised are used by Legacy of Hope. Suggested language, “All funds donated to Legacy of Hope are used to support its public education efforts.”
- 501(c)3 paperwork if applicable.
- At the conclusion of a fundraising event, please submit an itemized accounting of the funds raised and how they were distributed.
- Please honor donors and donor families by requesting approval prior to using our logo.