More than 100,000 people are waiting for a lifesaving transplant. Transplants rely on the generosity of organ, eye and tissue donors, and there are not enough donors to meet the need. You can help.
Register as a Donor - Confirmation
|* First Name:|
|* Last Name:|
|* Address 1:|
|* Zip Code:|
|* Date of Birth:|
|* Social Security #:|
Register as a Donor - Complete
Thank you for registering your lifesaving decision to be an organ, eye and tissue donor!
Please read below for some important information about your donor registration.
How to review or update your registration
1. Click "Review Your Registration" below to access, review and/or update your registration. You can access your National Donate Life Registry donor registration record at any time at RegisterMe.org.
2. Login to your registration if you need to update your information.
- The information in your registration will be used to honor your decision to be a deceased organ, eye and tissue donor
- Make sure your address is kept up to date
- You can also add your driver's license number or state-issued identification number to your donor registration
- You may list any existing registration with a specific research program; please list any specific research program information under Donation Specifications
Share your decision to #DonateLife
Talk with your family and friends and let them know your decision to be a lifesaving organ, eye and tissue donor. You can also help encourage others to #DonateLife by sharing your decision with us or on your social channels.
This registration is a binding, legal document of gift. You affirm the information provided is accurate. You agree upon death to donate all eligible organs and tissues for transplant, education and research.*
You can update or remove your registration or specify more detailed donation preferences at any time at RegisterMe.org.
The National Donate Life Registry is managed by Donate Life America.
*Per the Alabama Uniform Anatomical Gift Act (UAGA), registration for organ, eye and tissue donation (anatomical gift) includes donation for transplantation, therapy, research, or education.